- Easy Power-To-Go Solar Generator with LiFePO4 battery (225WH)
- Completely silent, safe, no fumes, no maintenance gas-less generator
- Generates enough power for CPAP for 4-8 hours
- Great for charging laptops, PDA or smart phones
- Works with all Leisure Solar panels, chargers and accessories
- Re-charge from:
- Included wall charger or car charger
- Optional solar panels (see EZ-PTG-40W)
Easy Power-To-Go Model: EZ-PTG-MINI
- Model: EZ-PTG-MINI (<10lbs)
- Power Out: 120VAC at 2.2A
- Capacity: 225WH, Lithium battery
- Battery life: >3000 cycles
- Outlets: Dual 120VAC, Dual USB-A, 12V 8mm jack
- Inlets: 8mm jack
- Included Chargers: Wall, Auto
- Optional Solar Panels (see Model EZ-PTG-40W)
- EZ-PTG-MINI Solar Generator with LiFePO4 battery
- Wall Charger 1amp wall charger (120V)
- Car Charger 1amp cigarette lighter 12VDC
- Various laptop and other plug adaptors
- User Manual
- EZ-PTG-40W 40W solar suitcase charger with charge controller
- EZ-PTG-100W 100W solar suitcase charger (no charge controller)
- EZ-PTG-25FT 25 foot extension cord for any of our chargers or solar panels with security cable
- EZ-PTG-50FT 50 foot extension cord for any of our chargers or solar panels with security cable
- EZ-PTG-Cable10 10 foot security cable
- EZ-PTG-Cable50 50 foot security cable
- EZ-PTG-Zamp Zamp (SAE) to Anderson adapter for use with ZAMP enabled solar panels, chargers and RVs
- EZ-PTG-MC4 MC4 to Anderson adapter for use with MC4 enabled solar panels.
EZ-PTG-XXX 30 days
All Electronics 14 days
Accessories 30 days
The buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to Leisure Solar unless otherwise stated. The shipment of batteries is strictly regulated and monitored. Failure to comply with the correct shipping procedure we provide will result in violations of federal and/or international shipping regulations and will result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties. Note: If you have any questions or need any clarification, please contact us. We will guide you through the shipment process.
All return/exchange are valid for the stated amount of time from the date of invoice.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
All returns must be authorized by Leisure Solar and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
To request a RMA number, please call or email us with the following information: order number, order date, item(s) you wish to return or exchange, and a description of the issue.
All returns and exchanges must include the item(s) in their original packaging and condition along with all accessories.
Non-defective return: for any non-defective return or refused shipment, we will charge a 15% restocking fee.
If the item returned to us is tested to be working, it will be treated as a non-defective return. The customer must pay for the shipping cost to have the item sent back to him/her. Please call us for support before initiating a return to eliminate technical issues.
Items that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) will be replaced by Leisure Solar or have the order refunded in full. You must contact us with 3 days of receiving the order for DOA claim. Leisure Solar will be responsible for return shipping cost.
Leisure Solar will ship your order within 3-5 business days after the order is verified, except if the product is backordered.
We will contact you if your order could not be verified. Order confirmation does not constitute verification.
We ship orders using UPS. Batteries have to be shipped with UPS Ground. The US Postal Service does not accept batteries.
Tracking is included for all shipments.
Your order may ship in multiple packages depending on size of order
Lithium ion batteries
Lithium ion batteries are subject to US and international transport regulations when shipped. Leisure Solar fully complies with all applicable US and international shipping regulations and laws.
We ship to any residential and business address except as noted below:
We do not ship to PO Box, AFO/FPO
We do not ship to guests at hotels, motels, inns, etc.
UPS Standard is used to ship to Canada. US Postal Service does not accept the shipment of batteries into Canada.
Important: Please be advised that Duty and UPS Brokerage Fees do apply for your shipment into Canada and are the responsibility of the buyer. These fees are not included with the Shipping Costs and payment by the buyer is typically due upon delivery. UPS will call or email the recipient to advise the Duty and Brokerage Fee that is due.
Leisure Solar does not ship internationally
If your shipping address is in the US, the estimated delivery times are listed below. These times are based on carrier shipping practices, destination and the items you order. (Expected delivery estimates are approximate as orders can be delayed due to verification or factors outside of our control)
UPS Ground: 5-8 Business days
Shipping charges are flat rate, tiered according to the order weight and value
Handling fees, if any, are separate from shipping charges
Shipping charges are generally non-refundable